you might have missed...

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

it's been deadly dull around here...

but then again, it's always fairly dull, leading to this being the World's Least-Read Blog (tm).

in our lives of DeBasement, we are putting the oak box trim around the windows and applying the face molding.  half done.

in the great outdoors, I got half of the gardens watered before heading off to work today.

in health and wellness, once I got past the doctor coming after me... WITH A KNIFE!  A KNIFE!!!! the Thing on my arm was benign and is almost fully healed.

at some point in the near future, I need to get the camping crud together and out of the way... and also packed up for an excursion sometime before the snow flies.  it's all three inches deep in sawdust, I am afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment