you might have missed...

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

cars, weather, and The Evil Plots Ruining My Life!!!!!!!!!!!!

and a few extra !!!!!!!!!!!

phew, I feel better now.  best not look at the forecast again.

I can't get all the rattling trim in the drivers side door of The Great White Whale glued together.  even under load from a bunch of lumber and wedges holding them in.  going to have to spend the weekend in Cheryl's car while mine chews on a tube of silicone rubber, I guess.

presuming she doesn't have another issue.  brake lines to the back of the car rusted out while she was on the road yesterday.  $300 later, the longest one with obvious leakage is replaced.  there are others that need work.  work best done by guys with hydraulic lifts and Mitchell manuals telling what the flat rate is for their labor.

I have some of that too, but no rust-outs yet.

now, about that weather.  I am clamping the NSFW filters to the computer here with 20-ton jacks.  rain all week, except when it's snow and sleet.

THAT IS AN EVIL PLOT, AND IT IS RUINING MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and of course, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grr.

No comments:

Post a Comment